Saturday, December 12, 2009

Carte Du Shower Franch Native Speakers, Please, Help...?

Franch native speakers, please, help...? - carte du shower

Could you please resolve this problem text, which is currently in progress (bad and wrong) of France? Feel free to to correct grammatical errors, not only, but everything must change. Any advice would be very grateful. Thank you very much.
Oh, and it is very urgent, so I really appreciate your help. Thank you again.
Here is the text:

Chief Gentlemen,
I ask that you distribute to me XXXXX accreditation.
I was assigned to cover Revue XXXXX for the festival.
If you are in the plant when the official letter from the editor, Journal of XXXXX, and the latest copy of our publication, one of my new business card and three photocopies of my articles.
The best regards,
Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment