Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Metal Cores Cheap Ibanez RG350DX Pickups?

Ibanez RG350DX Pickups? - metal cores cheap

OK, so I bought recently, the RG and has lately really impressive, but just does not seem too bright or sharp. Schecter When I raise (my friend who is much cheaper than my RG) sounds much better. I've heard that the value of the pills is really bad for mid-range RG, but I do not spend much money on new trucks, if necessary.
I also noticed that there is mold in the tablets. I do not know if it affects the tone, but it can be a factor of AD. The guitar sounds fuzzy to me.
Well, what should I do?
a) are the pads that come with the guitar solo suckish?
b) in the oxidized pads make a big difference?

I also use a distortion Pedal To The Metal core through a keyboard amp's own if it makes a difference. Since I can also play bass and I want to play from the same amplifier.

Finally, when I go to buy new vehicles, what will it cost? I looked in, and I think I'd be the two EMG humbuckers on the guitar and how maybEV Seymour Duncan single coil?

No comments:

Post a Comment