Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How I Find Megaupload Cookies Value How Do I...?

How do I...? - how i find megaupload cookies value

Ok, so Mozilla Firefox [version 2.0.0.9.] Before download this thing called Megaupload, I wrote was always something in the navigation bar is not an exact web address to go to Google and to show what, in the search . How would I go into the "cookie" in the navigation bar to all these cookies on Google results. Lol. But now, go for whatever reason, Yahoo instead of Google and I do not use Yahoo as a search engine. I have tried to climb onto the top of the screen and to Google as a search engine. It does not work. I've tried everything! Google would just return my Dang! [

Even if someone could help me, I installed Greasemonkey and wrote down, but when I am on MySpace Icons nder the images are not displayed! Plz help on this too?

2 comments:

Krishna Prasad said...

Go to "Tools-> Options-> tab" Main "Heart of the desired page as a reference to the home page ... Otherwise, uninstall the toolbar .. ur Megaupload other options to deal with MegaUpload Toolbar ...

Jim Hutchinson said...

On the right side of the address bar, you should the search box. Google has shown, appointed by the G. Otherwise, click on the arrow next to the icon and select Manage Search Engines. Select "Google and click on the button until you reach the summit. Today, the Google search engine by default.

Greasemonkey, you can see the author, Aaron Boodman, at https: / / addons.mozilla.org / en-US / firefox ...

Post a Comment